MML - Main Gate Extended Mix MML - Main Gate Extended Mix

Sweeeeet

You took the original and extended it into what it should've been in the first place and made it sound much better.

Now excuse me while I go play this game with the sound muted and this looping in the background endlessly.

Final Fantasy 8 - Force Final Fantasy 8 - Force

Under Appreciated

While it doesn't sound human as was mentioned before, I feel that worked to this songs advantage since it kept with the original quite nicely. When I was listening to the first part I was disappointed there were no drums, but then at that halfway point they kicked in and it just started feel like everything was a lead up to the truly epic second half. It's amazing what a little drums can do to an already awesome arrangement. I just wish there was a little bit more bass to it.

The only question I have is how the hell does this song only have 220 listens? It definitely deserves a hell of a lot more then that.

KennethBoxall responds:

Glad you loved it, many of my songs I put drums half way to bring more interest into the song. I'm not sure why most of my songs never get views. I've tried letting people know but hey you know how music goes. It's either they love you, hate you or just don't care.

FF7 city of the cetra FF7 city of the cetra

Pretty nice

At first listening to it, I thought "This isn't every good..." but then the bell kicked in and gave me a reason to stay. I think it would sound better at around 1:11 when the piano (I think it's a piano anyways) kicks in with the accompanying strings, if the string were to fade out quickly instead of abruptly ending.

Chronamut responds:

yeah this was a crappy version on my part - I rmember thinking so even as I made it - I should redo this.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

FF7 - Battle Theme Remake FF7 - Battle Theme Remake

Wow man, just wow.

Using this in the PC version of the game makes every battle feel as epic as a hard fought boss battle. Amazing work right here.

(HoS) Atmosphere 1- Not M (HoS) Atmosphere 1- Not M

Nice

Has a nice uneasy feeling to it. I just wish it was a little longer and the beating sound was a little slower.

HonorOfStyle responds:

I can see what can be done about a remake

Shinra Corporation (GaMetal) Shinra Corporation (GaMetal)

Amazing

This really give off the ominous feel that Shinra does in the game and magnifies it ten fold. I can't find anything about this mix that I don't like.